Bought it.Loved it.
It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or replace it. Their CSR mailed me a 30% coupon for my next full purchase.
(I shop there all the time and already have more % off coupons than I can use.) I called again today to resolve the issue and get a credit on my account but was told they will not do that because mine is "the first complaint received about this item" (it's been in stores less about 2 months) AND their "quality control department knows what they are doing and has been doing for a long time" so they would know if it was really an issue with the item. Really? Epic customer service fail!!! This should have been an extremely easy customer service complaint to resolve.
Over the past few years I've shopped almost exclusively at Dressbarn. I have never had a complaint and I am honestly shocked (and insulted) that they won't take this one seriously.
All I want is a credit to my DB account.Why is the not reasonable?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- " Six months have gone by since I posted my complaint with several agencies describing how this company..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."