Dress Barn - Customer Service Fail

1 of 19 Dress Barn reviews

Bought it.Loved it.

It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or replace it. Their CSR mailed me a 30% coupon for my next full purchase.

(I shop there all the time and already have more % off coupons than I can use.) I called again today to resolve the issue and get a credit on my account but was told they will not do that because mine is "the first complaint received about this item" (it's been in stores less about 2 months) AND their "quality control department knows what they are doing and has been doing for a long time" so they would know if it was really an issue with the item. Really? Epic customer service fail!!! This should have been an extremely easy customer service complaint to resolve.

Over the past few years I've shopped almost exclusively at Dressbarn. I have never had a complaint and I am honestly shocked (and insulted) that they won't take this one seriously.

All I want is a credit to my DB account.Why is the not reasonable?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 19 Dress Barn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dress Barn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dress Barn.
Filing a new complaint about
×